Managed IT Services
We start by doing a complete analysis of your IT and business needs. This includes your server and network environment, the day-to-day needs of your team, and your future goals.
Once this is firmly established, we assign a dedicated support desk team, an onsite engineer when applicable and an Account Manager whose primary goal is to ensure that Optimum is meeting or exceeding your expectations. Our leadership team and project team will continue to provide IT strategy and planning within your budget to ensure IT is driving your business goals.
Our service plans include:
- Unlimited remote support 6AM to 6PM Monday-Friday
- On call support for evenings, weekends and Holidays
- Antivirus (Webroot)
- Network and Cyber Security Support
- Server Support, updates, patches 24/7 monitoring for cloud and premise
- Onsite Engineers when applicable
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Dedicated Account Management
- IT Strategy and Planning
- Procurement of new PCs, Laptops or Licensing
- Much more
If your organization has reached the size or complexity of needing a full-time IT Manager, and this professional is busy and stretched too thin, Optimum Networking can customize a plan to avoid the need of adding IT head count. We can take care of the desktops and users while your engineer manages the network and server environment, or we can manage the network and allow the IT Manager to focus on your users. Providing both short term and long term IT strategy is always an option as well with Optimum being your virtual CIO (vCIO) if necessary. In any of these cases, our primary objective is to make your IT Manager look like a rock star.